Chartley Bedrooms is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you share with us. This privacy notice contains important information regarding the personal information we collect, when and why we collect it, what information we collect and how we use it.
When and why we collect personal information
We collect personal information to handle enquiries, process orders, enter visitors/customers into competitions and manage mailing list opt-in requests.
The personal information we collect and use
• Basic information, such as your name (including name prefix or title).
• Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number(s).
• Delivery and/or collection information.
• Financial information for payment of orders.
• Information you provide to us for the sole purpose of fulfilling a personalised order.
How we use your personal information
Our use of personal information is regulated under the Data Protection Act 1998 and, as of the 25 May 2018, under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We use your personal information to:
• Respond to enquiries (e.g. provide quotations).
• Process orders (e.g. take payment and organise deliveries).
• Communicate with you if you win a competition.
• Manage mailing list opt-in requests and consent.
Our website & cookies
Online payment gateway
Our payment gateway is provided by PayPal (PayPal Inc.) which allows users to make secure online payments using their credentials via PayPal’s own website.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. Chartley employees who process your personal information are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We do not share personal information with any third parties.
How to contact us
If you have a query or complaint about how we process your data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection law, please email email@example.com or write to Chartley Bedrooms, Unit G5-G7 Newington Industrial Estate, London Road, Newington ME9 7NU or call 01959 533676.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling 0303 123 1113.